There is a war against Orthodox Christians in Ukraine. Zelensky (a declared Jew) and Nazis from Right Sector who are mostly Pagans are running the war.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

GOD VERSUS SATAN IN THE HORNETS NEST

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Follower more than a poster.

Thanks for posting this video as most people don’t understand the gravity of what is happening.

Follower more than a poster.

Thanks for posting this video as most people don’t understand the gravity of what is happening.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

It started in 1917 btw in Russian Empire., bu started a long time ago in other European countries.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Fake Jews made the Nazis, but that's a story for another time.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

im sorry but what is with this War on Pagans? Pagans are Not the enemy.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

They are Nazi style pagans. Same ideology.

(1) Show this thread

"Those who say they are Jews but are not."

In response Warrior 526 to his Publication

Fake Jews.

(1) Show this thread

WRWY.
May God bless, and deliver us all.

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I think Ukraine and the Jewish Kazarian mafia have been running wars all around the world for a very long time .

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Sadducees & Pharisees.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏☦🕊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

So their country is like the USA.
Hijacked by demons.
No one is there to help and support the people!
Do as I say Not as I do! System for humans
Never has been I guess.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Actually there is, and trying. Just people need to figure out that Putin is not their enemy. Quiet opposite.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The Bolshevik leaders The November revolution was led by a group of intellectuals, most of whom had never seen a worker's bench or used a peasant's plow. Many of them—notably Lenin and Trotsky.
THE BOLSHEVIK JEWS WHO PLOTTED THE UKRAINIAN HOLOCAUST
1) Lazar Kaganovich: Stalin’s political figurehead of the Central Committee. In 1928, Kaganovich led the implementation in the Ukraine of Stalin’s first Five-Year Plan.

~ The aim of Stalin’s first Five-Year Plan in the Ukraine was to destroy family farms through starvation making the peasants “landless” and thereby introducing “collectivization” by which the Ukrainian peasants were forced to become employees of the state. This forced-famine reached its crises point in 1932.

2) Genrikh Yagoda: Founder of the NKVD (Soviet Secret Police). Assisted in the first Five-Year Plan of starving Ukrainian peasants.

3) Nikolai Yezhov: Appointed by Yagoda as Head of the NKVD. Assisted in the first Five-Year Plan of starving Ukrainian peasants.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Kazar Jews = muslims

taqqiya = lying about being muslim

Islam openly practices pedophilia and human slave trading.

taqqiya
kitman
muruna
twaria.

(1) Show this thread