Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hmmmm, the thick plottens again!

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² and Putin πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί for a better world and peace πŸ•Š. NCSWIC πŸ–€πŸ€β€

December, 30th is the last chance Bolsonaro could still issue a decree that could take effect on Dec., 31st. I think he will speak then, if he intends to do so and not today.... πŸ€”

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Seen them in Florida all week.
A flight only recently left. 6x screenshots over 4 days
Prior to these US flights they were super busy in Brazil past few weeks.
pic time/date is Aust WST

kek

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Do you work on commission?
Big Mistake! Big Mistake!
I enjoyed that movie

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Looks like we are off to the races - 2023 is on its way. Let's get this party started!

https://nypost.com/article/nostradamus-predictions-2023/

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump Meetup ??

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah cool with me..where to?

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Possible and that would be AWESOME!

(12) Show this thread