MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

If you are directing your rant at US, you need a serious ass kicking.

I'm willing to bet ANYONE in here would go into a DUMB or anywhere else necessary to save a child/children. You.. are way out of line IMHO.

The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get.

Righteous indignation.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Evangelina to her Publication

tommy tough guy huh?

Take it however you so choose.
You shared your feelings
I shared mine

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

In response Evangelina to her Publication

thankQ for sharing with the group!!! you aint hurt my feelings

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Should I have sent a DM?? You were addressing the group were you not?

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I was sharing mine. I thought your comment was a complete insult to all here who have dealt with all the trauma that comes with Saving Our Children. You can't unsee. You can't forget. Some of us remember what it was like to suffer as a child and that pain is carried with us and Magnified by what we have learned in the last 5 years.

(1) Show this thread