KAPPY BRINGS THE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
So we all kno Joe Biden is wearing a mask
But who is under the mask? Some think Jim Carey...
Did he make a deal & play a part in Trumps movie?
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

it is my understanding that Jim Carrey is the head of the church of Satan in Hollywood. I seriously doubt that he would be given a deal.

Time will tell

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

It's Danny DeVito. The voice quality matches.

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

Steve Martin

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I SAY ITS GHOST EZRA πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

heard JC played JB during campaigning. but now iis James Wood.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

it's Roger Stone.
i'm almost certain

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Carrey was one of the leaders, i doubt he gets any kind of a good deal. Crimes against Humanity are the worst.

Truth Seeker ,Don't take no shit from anyone, All American cowgirl!!

kappy is right, you eat kids, you die!!!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

Kappy is so right. We each have to answer for our actions but we can atone, accept, apologize, ask for forgiveness, change and create anew... who here has led a perfect life? #GodWins

He's afraid of the fuckin brackets. πŸ˜‚ When was this video done?

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

My bet is Jim Carrey, when he made up that long unintelligibe word!
It was hilarious

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

You think so? The pic of biden at one of the debates with the creepy smile/grin is unnerving. Will be mindful to save the pic next time I come across it.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

If that is true about a masked actor, because I know it's not really Biden, will we eventually find out? My husband believes nothing. i have so much im nformation from the corpiration to the republic, the Khazarian mafia, adrenochrome and the elites, 9/11, the Bushes, the Satanists, the satanic vatican and monarchy, etc. The arrests made at the end of January in DC of the congress people and tribunals already going on. He believes none and it has put a huge wedge between us

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Tribunals already going on?

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I'm praying#IsaacKappy didn't die...so praying. A man with a big heart and soul! That's what we need on earth!

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

i dont think he did...

(1) Show this thread