MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

If you're a parent, you should know this. Poor countries many of us are trying to help are in dire straights.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

you think you only one struggling?? and im not a parent but im sure ive done more to help the kids then most parents. Im not the problem im here to help. im sorry if that comment ruffled your feathers.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, it did ruffle my feathers. I am losing patience fast after 6 years of working around the clock. Everything on both sides is frustrating me. People are dying. Families are being destroyed. Yes, I am obviously as frustrated as you are.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, it did ruffle my feathers. I am losing patience fast after 6 years of working around the clock. Everything on both sides is frustrating me. People are dying. Families are being destroyed. Yes, I am obviously as frustrated as you are.

(4) Show this thread