MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ITS A FUCKING SHAME MORE PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PORTFOLIOS AND QFCS, BBCS, XFT, BAHDJE, THEN THE FUCKING KIDS.
THE KIDS R MY MISSION SO WHILE ALL OF YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR 💰💰💰💰
ILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR THEM BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU SURE THE FUXK AINT. YOU HAVNET YET WTF YOU WAITING FOR....OH WAITING ON THAT CRYPTO TO DROP...HAHHA
ABOUT 88% OF YOU ALL R A FUXKING JOKE.

By the way, some of us worrying are like me who has to provide for the needs of my own children. I have been the main caretaker their whole lives because of the deep states criminality almost killing my husband in a violent crime leaving him with ptsd. We all have our own children and providing for them the best we can is our responsibility. Not only that but many of us are providing for the needs of children in other countries of here and we don't want for them to starve.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

i understand, i also understand no one ever says shit about kids either. i wishyou good fortune

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Where have you been? We have been talking about children for over 6 years. We still are. As a mom, I am thankful for our troops rescuing them but where are the real men to confront the sickos and put them on notice that children are off limits????? I only see President Trump. That's not enough.

(1) Show this thread