13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Imagine living 500- 1000 years
What could you accomplish?
Travel the globe.
Attain all knowledge and secrets from every corner of the world.
As generations die you hold them dearly.
With each arriving generation you appear as a genius.

Welcome to the world of the cabal.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Do they live spans like this? How? It is weird because LIFE is something altogether different.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

They live longer than our average 73 years
They poison us
They stay healthy

I agree, but 500 to 1000? I do know ( secondhand ) of mystics that are like 400 in caves and that makes sense to me because they are tapped into LIFE. I just wonder how the swamp people could live that long because the essence of LIFE is so other. I really do not know. I get your point though that they suck and are trying to kill us off as they have better intel.

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

Sowing seeds of light and love

as I read the book of Genesis, I was perplexed by the ages that they were saying people were living. I initially thought they were referencing bloodlines not actual individuals. Now I see different

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Light Being to her Publication

Those upper waters/and the fountains of the deep were functioning differently?

(1) Show this thread

my guess found secrets to longevity
and or we should be living much longer than we do.

Have a Feeling beyond Antarctica there are regenerative properties there.

💫I am looking forward to finding out what in the world.

(1) Show this thread