We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

XRP

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

XRP will be the first out the gate two reasons lawsuit gives it clarity and 2nd is Ripple the company has layed the foundation globally with all the high power people in governments and corporations. xlm is more micro it will also be a good thing to watch both are the only two that has been certified by iso while others are just approved. The technology will change everything when it fully is implemented.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Everything planned xrp escrow pre-allocated which came out of the lawsuit information it will be a neutral currency globally basically waiting on what ever the catalyst the elites have in store to implement it. Really is disappointing when you realize how everything is manipulated by the people in power just so they stay in power. The technology of blockchain will be life changing. i just pray it will be used for good rather than more control it’s a double edged sword. it’s coming no matter what.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Yeah they are always like 10 years ahead. Hard to compete when they are the one's directing new tech releases.

(1) Show this thread