Only people mentioned by @Jul22Ree in this post can reply

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

Yes. The stores ive been to, in S Oregon look like this. Blue vs red states, maybe?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Some do, yes. For the most part very well stocked.

It sure did. And they were out of potatoes. And bread.

No in Arizona but it did happen couple of years ago. Better the last several months.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

We have no Potato Chips in my local grocery stores. Must be a Potato shortage or something.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

in Australia, yes they do :(

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

No in the contrary .

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

yup

I'm currently in Australia and yes I see this.

Only followers of this user (@Wolfe1776) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

No Utah, Nevada, Arizona

No, in my area of Ohio

No, in SWGA

No , our stores are stocked in Hou . TX

Yes, I work in retail and the last 3 trucks have been way down. Empty sections all over the store. And customers say all stores are like this. People are having to shop around to get what they need. Don't know if this is temporary or the start of what's to come. South Louisiana

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

No — in southwest Florida

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes but they take turns with products sometimes milk sometime eggs, sometimes all chicken, etc.....

Fully stocked in Mexico since i got here in 2021. Never had any issues. Abundance everywhere here

YES in NJ

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

Yes, here in Montana. I have noticed our stores have little to no, milk and bread.

No - in northern Virginia

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Many places dont have a full staff either..here we just had a deep freeze then it warmed up 40 degrees and everyone hit the stores and cleaned them out just before Christmas. Now we have a ice issue going on so many delivery trucks arent able to travel this far..it usually takes a few days and as long as stores have the staff the shelves usually fill up quick.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

No in Florida

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Christmas rush.... yep i see it

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

No, in Florida.
Is this the Milk Section?
Is the whole store like this?
🙏

Yes, this was the milk section. There have been many different areas over the last month or so that is looking bare. They have put limits on certain items that you can purchase too.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, in Australia

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

no in texas

A small head of organic lettuce is $9.99. That's crazy!

In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication

wow!

(1) Show this thread

WHO gives a shit, fk them soft kill centers, grow ya own and barter. SIMPLE FK soft kill.