1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris Honey... this post is so you! incarnated to heal lost souls?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

😇TYVM Jon!!!

Did you ever get that town thing settled in your favor?

in a RV. Court Corrupted. will not.let you call in defense evidence. purpose was to push out instead of serve the people. After surgey to fuse back.. will migrate to Texas. Too much extreme liberals forcing their own agenda for their own validation

Only people mentioned by @jonnevi in this post can reply

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

😇Hearted because I know this hasn't been easy on you! I am so sorry to hear this, but perhaps this will lead to bigger and better things for you!!! Maybe this is what is placing you on to your Grandest adventure path yet!!! At least it is a hope for you!!!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

what a pure soul you are. a true wanderer of service to others. you will be incredible when the veil lifts.

(1) Show this thread