ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I understand that there is a large population that do not have cable tv. Few of these ppl keep up with ANY news. They gave up on the govt and news yrs ago and do not hear anything.

Many young ppl especially only have things like Netflix or Prime.
Other than being pissed off at what shit costs they dont know the rest.
That is why Nana thinks we need EBS. Most of them are also so busy trying to survive and provide for their families they dont have time to look up.

Yes Nana so agree time for EBS please! 👍🤗🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it