Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Amazing that your paintings are made with ai, could it have learned something from us about emotion? There is such feeling in this, as in the other ones you have posted.

When you asked the ai to produce this work of art, what did you give as the parameters? It evokes so much feeling in me, and I'm sure others also. Do we all see the same thing in the picture you post, or is it how we see reality at a certain place in time.

🎁I love you Mary. Thank you for these gifts.🎁❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Thank you, so much. This creation was done with Elon’s OpenAI Art Generator DALL.E2. I try to add as much to the initial prompt as I can, to get the effect I want, but sometimes it takes multiple tries , at different resolutions, and then sometimes I apply different styles to an initial image to get the effect I want. I think having an art background helps inform my choices, and no muss, no fuss is a huge bonus with AI. Mostly, I just love to share my creations, as a way of giving, and hopefully putting something positive out there to connect with others, like you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread