BioClandestine

We have passed into the Covid phase of the Twitter Files.

This past month was an introduction,
pertaining to government agencies’ involvement
in the censorship at Twitter based on political bias.

Now that the public know malfeasance occurred,
it’s time to take them further down the rabbit hole.

Over the coming weeks, we will see the NIH (Fauci)
weaponization of Twitter
to cover up the origin of Covid-19.

Which will lead to the final destination,
THAT C19 WAS A BIOWEAPON CREATED BY THE NIH.

@bioclandestine

#DripDripDripBQQM

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

the Africans have a very low covid death rate too.
Well they have ivermectin plus in the Caribbeans they have wormwood and bitterwood these are what's in Ivermectin.

Also as G. Bush said fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice ah basically you can't get fooled again.lol
These countries are used to be experimented on so they know not to trust anything coming out of the west/pharma
They created aids and put the blame on poor people and everyone gobbled it up because it's easy to hate those people.

Now you see why the anger in these people but they take it out on the wrong innocent white folks- those they can touch

In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication

Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

BOOM! Yes, it was a BIO-WEAPON.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

That blessed Anons knew in March 2020
at the time of the first "lockdowns"
if not before!

Ty QTeam & Digital Soldiers for saving our LIVES!!! 🙏💞

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

First installment

THREAD: THE TWITTER FILES: HOW TWITTER RIGGED THE COVID DEBATE

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1607378386338340867.html

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

👍‼️ Ty 😽💥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

my first gut reaction or the reason the Haitians not getting axed is they saved them for their sex trafficking wanted sex with people not actually vaccinated- in my opinion i have no inside info just common sense!!!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have posted the Twitter links into the soundless void of my Facebook feed... and not even an echo is returned.

I cannot wait until Facebook is decapitated... that will wipe that supercilious grin off its ugly mug...

Surprise will be the last expression as its head hits the floor.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

SAME HERE I KEEP POSTING ANYWAY IVE ACTUALLY GONE 3 WEEKS WITHOUT BEING BANNED....IM GETTING SUSPICIOUS LOL

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Facebook is splintered and limping. None of my business pages work and Meta Business glitches and is quite a mess. No one sees any posts of mine so it's just a spot I drop into for checking camping news with my friends.

A LOT of Facebook is awake. The ones who aren't will be very shocked after it falls.

(3) Show this thread