#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

What i can say is we all have doubts. After all that's what faith is all about believing. I have read books that come to the conclusion that's basically Christianity is sun worship, Jesus was a repeat of the Horis story etc etc. some books say he existed but didn't die at the cross. others say he didn't exist at all. Then, of course, there is the bible story.
What I can testify to is his energy. When I became a believer at 11 years old. It was pure goodness and pure love. This is why I know he is real and is the son of God who came in the flesh. He said he who has seen me has seen the Father. There are many stories in my life when I called upon him and he was definitely present. I have felt his love for man and I believe his words that were testified to in the bible because it resonates with the energy and his spirit
This is my experience. Hope this helps. Jesus is the savior but not by force. Free will.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmyyRockin17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from kim schwartz, click on at the bottom under it