Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

saved the same pic.

sync♡

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

they are exactly like that 🤣

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Sheep are strange creatures, they are kinda like a bunch of miniature Karens, they are the first to sound off if they see something that looks weird to them, but they are running and hiding while they are Karen-ing

I have family in Seattle .... never been there and no desire to go either

I have never been that far west, Jackson Hole Wyoming is the fartherest . I am a bad traveler, i don’t adjust to different places very well, so I keep myself busy over here on the east coast side of the country 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

I really want to have a horse trailer with living quarters and spend some time out riding the horse trails, there are quite a few of them now .... so i really need to work on getting better at it. 20 years ago I would have never even tried, my anxiety would have landed me in a hospital somewhere, but I’m somewhat better now and I really miss riding.

(1) Show this thread