#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

💓 Personal experience visitation from Jesus' light body one night ...a light indescribable, pure unconditional love. Closest 'explanation' for my insperience i found in Deepak Chopra's book "Jesus : A Story Of Enlightenment" he tells the amazing story of how this spiritual Jesus emerged and why it speaks to all of humanity. By revealing the spiritual evolution of Christ, Chopra provides a fresh and unexpected understanding of a story i thought i knew. As Chopra wrote "The Jesus who is left out of the New Testament turns out to be in many ways the most important Jesus for modern times. His aspiration to find salvation vibrates in every heart. If it didnt, the brief career of a controversial, largely despised rabbi wouldn't mean much. Yet that obscure rabbi became embedded forever in myth and symbol." The Jesus that emerges in these pages is, like so many of us, a seeker in search of a calling. Chopra's classic tale forever changed the way innerstand God and the soul.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it