ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There’s a phrase in the military called ‘softening the target’. It means prepping your target for the main effort. I think a lot of what has been happening over the past years is essentially that, allowing the truth to bombard the public, getting it out there in preparation for the final assault. I imagine it will take a bit of trauma to wake up the rest.

I am right there with you on your comment.
We as anons, have been exposed for so long, that many of us have overcome the emotional reaction when we learn new things.
We have become conditioned to stop, research, and find several sources or views before accepting things as truth. We will adapt and be able to help the others, because we will not have shell shock (at least not the extremes as others).

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Agreed, battle tested and provide sauce!