Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

This is my first holiday without my kids or anyone, left here alone and I just layed on the couch crying. My heart is broken because NO family wants to be around because they all think I am crazy believing and Trusting Q…. I am a patriot that lost everything, and now having to split holidays because I lost my marriage 3 years ago. This is a pain that doesnt go away. I pray and I pray and the pain is still there. God please bring the Soulmate you have chosen for me I need you always Lord 🙏🏻

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

God sees and hears you sweet sister. Now comes FAITH. Give that pain to Him and take authority over that which Satan puts upon your mind. Dry your eyes and take up that sword of TRUTH and speak God’s Word over your circumstances. When you give Him your pain, give it to Him completely. Don’t hold on to the other end and not let go. He cannot fix what you will not trust Him to fix.

God acts upon your FAITH. There is healing in this. This time you have alone is a gift. Look at it with positive eyes. God needs you to find yourself by trusting Him. The best way to do this is when there are no distractions. Your alone time is healing time. In this time, sit and closely study His Word. You WILL FIND answers in His word.

GROW STRONG in Him so much that when events happen, you already have the answer and His TRUTH is all we can trust. HE WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU ARE TO HIM. I promise! With that knowledge comes great authority over all attacks.

We are here for you.

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it