Who is who
& what is what.
So many ruses within ruses
in this Multiple Chess board Celestial game for Earth.

The jury's still out for me on who is wearing which hat
in the Trump family.
Whatever they're doing, they're BRILLIANT at it πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Well Nana can say a couple of things I resonate for sure.

I did not know of Jared before Trump was elected but I can tell you that the one that we saw about the last 2 yrs of his time in office negotiating the Abraham Treaties was not the original one.
Nana can tell you that for sure.

My guess is that it was not a double in mask but rather an off world entity.
I can also tell you that it was feminine.
Looked nothing like the original,
Unusually long arms and neck
Had totally feminine movements and traits.

Whether the original was good or bad, I have no idea. Even if he was good they could have replaced him, so idk.

Idk about Ivanka, not sure if she knew about her husband if he was bad before or after all his office was at 666 something in New York.
That seemed purposeful but Nana never spent much time researching him.
I know very little about her except that she portayed herself and Melania in pics and old clothing thr the time travel books as being time travel

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

From what I have heard he bought the old Lucent Technology building in NYC that was 666. In NJ there's a lot of office buildings owned by him or his dad. One in Bridgewater had Charles Schwab in it at one point. He has another one in another part of Somerset County that is right down the street from a very large Ukrainian Cultural Center and Church. The person we have been seeing is definitely not the real Jared.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What you're saying "FEELS" right Nana, about Jared.
But I don't know what is a RUSE
or what is a SET UP by White Hats
to insert him into the Black Hat world or vice versa???

He doesn't look like the same Jared we saw in the beginning
I totally agree with that.

But, as we've said, WHO / WHAT is real?
We're living in a demon world
& we're in a war of DISINFORMATION, TROLLING,
tricks, spells & double-triple-quadruple-agents.

QTeam & President Trump are MASTERS at it.
Just amazing.
BTW, so is 107!! πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ😽

πŸ‘‡ Games? DISINFO? True? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Ivanka named one of her daughters Arabella Rose. Arabella is also the name of an investment company; https://capitalresearch.org/article/new-ethics-complaint-soros-funded-arabella-front-helped-democrats-break-congressional-ethics-rules/

(1) Show this thread