ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

It looks like the 4-6% are those the jab can't kill...

I've been saying this for years, to wake them up, get rid of their money, most have no idea the holy dollar or euro is on its last legs — as is the EU and UN —, Q didn't say: "Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?" for no reason...

When the banks crash and their pensions are gone, there money has the value of paper handkerchiefs and they got barely anything to eat, that will be the precipice that makes them willing to change...🙏

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

sounds about right.
😊
Playing field about to separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls.
Going to be interesting.
Time to shine.
Not from theories but from wisdom.
We got this.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

That's why we hear from different sides to "buckle up" and it's gonna be "bumpy ride"... It's going to be so bumpy even lots of anons will fall for the script played out in front of them...

Not if you really see it, I wonder how many do...🙏

(1) Show this thread