#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That's enough TS for today.

People tend to get defensive when their core identity and beliefs are shaken. That’s why AU is where it’s at. We've all had our cores shaken enough times to know we’ll be alright no matter what

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlockII in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response BlockII to his Publication

just reliving my childhood…lol

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i beg to differ. mostly you may be correct. but some, a lot, seem to think asking questions is trolling here. i use to love the non-judgmental feeling here. that is fading. lots newer are sitting on "mount stupid" and if you questions that, no debate, just a block.
i get it, when dealing with trolling everything looks like a troll. this aint twadders tho.. times are changing here too. not as cozy as once was. sad actually

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Yep.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

That is true, but the people on AU are no exception. The amount of fragile egos lashing out when their ideology is getting challenged knows no end.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

nicely put.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

🎃 Hehe

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

due respect

people aren't shaken
the enemy with-In is shaken

beliefs are lies of the enemy
like little demons

they tremble at being dispensed with by the host

but I hear ya
I ain't agin ya

God bless WeThePeople

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

yep 💯
God has been waking us all up our whole lives…if we reflect wr can see His hand guiding and revealing truth to us
then Q began in 2017
once you see you cannot unsee
IYKYK
in it to WIN IT!
only forward
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
God wins!
Soooooo grateful for our AU FAM! 🥰
#FamilyIsEverything
never surrender 🙏🏻💖

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Amen x 10 !!! AU Oasis !!!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

you can say that again

(1) Show this thread