ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

😏🌴🙏 They need to see the proof on TV to wake up. It's the only way. I can show all the proof I have but they don't know it to be true. It has to be put out to the public and they will have to face it head on. They still think Biden won even if no one was at his rallies. That's a hard sleep! They have no idea about the children. If it were me...Trump, and his army need to stand on the screen and tell them. I would also like for Biden to rip his mask off on TV. 😁

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Ha Ha, biden ripping his mask off would win over 1/2 of America, I hear only complaints on him. They would be excited.