One of my presents from my daughter. it is much more beautiful in person. The video doesnt give it justice.
She wants to believe that her brother still visits us in cardinals.
She so misses her brother at Chritmas time.
Her whole life it was really just me and her and her brother because her father was never there for her a day in her life.
She still has such a hard time missing her brother. Christmas was always such a special time for us. They were the only grandkids in my whole family and everyone showered them with so many presents and all of the attention, fun, games, and a couple of days that they forgot that regardless of their sorry father that they had a normal life.
Even as much as they fought as brother and sister he was her rock that her father never was.
There are no words for how thankful Nana is that God sent her true twin flame, her husband and now family I think are what saved her. He worhips her and is such a good man & father, Thank you so much Father God.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Praise God, Nana....God is soooooo gooooood! ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Yes he is, can ya tell Nana collects Angels?
Actually Angels, books, pottery, stones, paintings, old wood.

I guess there seems to be an art theme there, had really never thought much about it that way, but there it is.

(1) Show this thread

so beautiful Nana😍♥️
sending you lots of 💘 love.
my mom and I got matching cardinal tattoos for my uncle Billy , my moms brother.
we too think he visits us as a cardinal 😍♥️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

So sorry you are missing your Uncle I am sure she does miss her brother.Holidays with empty chairs are sometimes very hard.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

beautiful I love cardinals.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thanks not sure why it looks pink in the video because it is actually very white with silver glitter all over the solid parts.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

So heartwarming. I understand this so much as I also deeply miss my little brother. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Awwh sorry about your brother but they are not really gone, it is my true belief you will see that soul again whether it is as your brother of someone else or one of your soul family.

(1) Show this thread