#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Vox Dei ❀✝️/ I Am Holding On To You 🀝/ Who Am I Q 😘/ A Black Swan 🦒/ Of Course The Ship Is Sinking / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ ✝️/ Something Good Is Going To Happen πŸ₯³/ The Greatest Story Ever Told / Jesus Is Coming For You Soon / See Who Is The Woman Known As Red πŸ’ƒ/ Yeshua Guess What I Love You ❀/ Always Listen To Your Heart ❀/ Am I The Only One That Gets The Big Idea πŸ‘/ I Have Been Honest / Your Heart Knows The Answer / Activation Of The Mary Magdalene Angel πŸŒΉπŸ˜‡/ Messiah Reveals Gematria War Engine πŸ” πŸ”’πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ John Kennedy Jr Will Be President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ The Meaning Of Number Codes You See πŸ”’/ The Time Has Come Palm Encoded Hidden Codes 🀲🌴
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Strengthening+capabilities+as+a+team
326-623
1068-168
Video TS 1:50
TS 13:00 - 1:00

It's always been out in the open. You just have to LOOK. You MUST stay TOGETHER. TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG. Symbolism = END. Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it