And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I'm sorry I've been so quiet today, I recieved news that my grandfather on my Father's side passed away this morning at about 9:30am. They had changed up his meds recently and the change caused him to faint. He unfortunately fell face first when he did, was doing ok for a while but his health took a dive, the fall had created a brain bleed and seizures. He lived a long happy fulfilling life, served in the military, got married and had children and grandchildren. The man was a patient saint good to everyone he came in contact with. He's gone to join our other patriot fam to cheer us on and rest. It's not goodbye, just see you later.

G_d bless you and your family. I'll keep you in my prayers. That’s pretty scary. My sister just had a seizure out of nowhere and fainted and hit her face too. I’m sorry to hear about your gramps. Important to celebrate their lives then mourn.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Indeed, thank you Sam. 🙏

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

You can call me Braxton :)

(1) Show this thread