#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Vox Dei ❀✝️/ I Am Holding On To You 🀝/ Who Am I Q 😘/ A Black Swan 🦒/ Of Course The Ship Is Sinking / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ ✝️/ Something Good Is Going To Happen πŸ₯³/ The Greatest Story Ever Told / Jesus Is Coming For You Soon / See Who Is The Woman Known As Red πŸ’ƒ/ Yeshua Guess What I Love You ❀/ Always Listen To Your Heart ❀/ Am I The Only One That Gets The Big Idea πŸ‘/ I Have Been Honest / Your Heart Knows The Answer / Activation Of The Mary Magdalene Angel πŸŒΉπŸ˜‡/ Messiah Reveals Gematria War Engine πŸ” πŸ”’πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ John Kennedy Jr Will Be President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ The Meaning Of Number Codes You See πŸ”’/ The Time Has Come Palm Encoded Hidden Codes 🀲🌴
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Strengthening+capabilities+as+a+team
326-623
1068-168
Video TS 1:50
TS 13:00 - 1:00

It's always been out in the open. You just have to LOOK. You MUST stay TOGETHER. TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG. Symbolism = END. Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"The Time Has Come Palm Encoded Hidden Codes 🀲🌴"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1607399463739396096?s=19

perfect
#PITCH

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

🐟🐠🎣

πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ˜‚βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread