Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

How's it feel to want? There is no way their ammo will be turned over. Sounds like another setup when ol' Joe catches a bullet and the wrong side gets blamed. Now who was it again that Joe keeps calling the President?

And thus they set the stage for their faksw flag assassination.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

false flags for days

So saying they are going to assisination Biden themselves, blame it on Trump supporters, so can't have anything stop that? Shakespear would have loved this!

In response Ray Petterson to his Publication

until Trump trots out the REAL Joe Biden 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Their request may be an act of mutiny/treason in itself.
Surely panic ...which is nice!😁

In response Wego All to his Publication

That's what the general told Nancy. Her request for the marines to protect her from the "weekend warriers" and the "trumpists" he said was treason. I doubt if people who are "pro trump" are going to take orders from someone who isn't in their chain of command.

(1) Show this thread

What if ALL of those soldiers stepped into the GOP line? How many Military votes did Biden say he got?

In response Avg Joe to his Publication

that would be a nightmare

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Sorry but I'm not buying that bit of information. "Teams" don't tell our military what to do. If they are that concerned about our military, perhaps they should concede.

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

"Biden's Team" has fake military within the real military...they know they are done...they keep digging their grave deeper; I believe this will not happen, you can't disarm the militay...

We do not make MARTERS, not our style.

God first. American Patriot. Liberty and Justice for all. Serious words I believe in. I Peter 5:6-7 Cast your cares on Him.

Rediculous. They better not unarm them.

Well thats just plain stupid! Random question; is there a way to change the site to have auto correct? Its not capitalizing the first letter in sentence etc, i know thats super random to ask but figured if anybody would know you would lol

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Clay Hedges to his Publication

@administrator ⬆️⬆️⬆️

(1) Show this thread