Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes, it is indicative of a dying regine.

But the statistic ahared here is false.

Ir isn't per congress person, it is total.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-security-omnibus-spending-bill-capitol/

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEIR NOT EVEN HIDING THEIR THEFT. THE SOONER THEY BREAK THE BANKS AND FED THE SOONER NESARA

More "Ukrainian" money laundering

It's actually more than that.... add in 1M for House (meaning Pelosi ilk)...and that is probably understating it as well. Read article - ..."enhance member protection including providing a security program for Congressional Leadership, expanding Dignitary Protection Division services and expanding USCP field office presence,"....That is expansion of "Capitol Police" use into other areas-states. You are seeing the evolution of the SS - Sturmabteilung.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

...and...3 MILLION DOLLARS for [michael.obama.PATHWAY]

Can you imagine?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Won’t stop a Marine. 😀👍

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

The articles I’m finding are saying it’s for senators only. Does anyone know differently?

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

no, i dont...you'r prob right. want to share the article?

(1) Show this thread

DoItQ!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Remember…

98% of Congress 💨 poof when all is said and done.

buh-bye. can’t spend money swinging from a noose!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

What year/decade might this B?

(1) Show this thread