Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Exactly!

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I agree 100 %

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

how many who clicked "like" paid their taxes last year? if it not 100% non pay, you're doing it wrong.
i know AU is mostly women, so yeah no remorse, but the poor men fkt by child support systems need addressed too. thats a control shitshow if i ever saw one

Government borrows money, someone's got to pay it back plus the interest.

Keep getting accounts locked on Twitter for sharing the truth. Trying to find Patriots!!! NO DMs please!!!!

If you are still paying taxes you are just gifting your money. It is not constitutional. Do research and stop paying taxes. God bless.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Because it's not about money, it's about keeping those ants in line!

Those ants outnumber us 100 to 1 and if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So that we can line the pockets of the cabal!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Waiting not patiently for all my stolen money returned.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

im so over not seeing any accountability. Sure we know the truth but without accountability its all mute

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Waiting for answer.