Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Merry Christmas AU family! It's a beautiful day 💞

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

This will be my theme song now. I bother the neighbors with my music/singing all the time!

❤️❤️❤️ I usually always have music on. Live out in the middle of no where so no one to both with mine. Hopefully your neighbors enjoy this one

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

One of my favorite personal inside family joke sayings goes like this...

"I don't always drink my morning coffee at 7 am on Saturday morning while jamming to Three Dog Night-Shambala with my stereo's volume cranked all the way up...but when I do, so do the neighbors!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vO99mmoCf0

Shambala - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupShambala · Three Dog NightCyan℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1973 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 2011-01-01Produ...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

One of my morning songs but Bob Marley's 3 Little Birds has been my alarm wake up song for 17 years lol..not kidding 17

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Grateful Dead - Truckin' - YouTube

Grateful Dead - Truckin' Garcia;Lesh;Weir;Hunter Lyrics:Truckin got my chips cashed in. keep truckin, like the do-dah manTogether, more or less in line, jus...

Forgot to say ai love this song and this band

(2) Show this thread