Only people mentioned by @SusyT in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

I have bees. I can never get enough of the sight, sound, or smell💕 My favorite way to relax in the summer time is to sit with my cup of coffee infront of my hives and listen to them humm as they come and go💕

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I have bees. I can never get enough of the sight, sound, or smell💕 My favorite way to relax in the summer time is to sit with my cup of coffee infront of my hives and listen to them humm as they come and go💕

yes! i have several hives :)

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

thank you bees 🐝 🥰🙏🏻✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This one was Nana's drinking buddy in AZ last summer.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

To Bee or not to Bee? That is the question...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of the things@doqholliday Nana thinks needs to be included in the blueprints for our new systems is to concentrate on a better system to ensure, ENSURE the bee nation exists forever without fear of extinction.

They die we all die.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is a great future topic, Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

✨🙏🏻✨ 🐝 🍯
Literally medicine

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

What a beautiful site, smell and sound to be hold ❤️ Amazing and wonderful Bees❤️

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

What a beautiful site, smell and sound to be hold ❤️ Amazing and wonderful Bees❤️

(3) Show this thread

I have beeswax in my wood stain...I feel guilty now.

Sad, to me, that the bees work so hard and only live 40 days. It reminded me of something I was taught. Little backstory...raised Catholic. Small community church. Became disenchanted, in my late teens, the day I saw the priest and his assistants wearing ornately woven robes, walking down the isle with the priest carrying a golden bible over his head. Maybe it was a special holy day, don't recall. Just remember thinking this isn't God's teachings, this feels pompous. So off I religiously wondered/wandered. Came across a Unity Christ Church. They recognized and spoke about all religions that held our Heavenly Father as the central figure. Took a year long, weekly spiritual study group, called The Quest. This was mid 90's. Can't say I remember much about it, although I did just find my workbook. Maybe I should revisit it. Purpose of me telling all this... The one thing that stuck with me was that 40 days, often referenced in the bible, was a metaphor for however long it took to heal.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

We need little bee medbeds to extend their little lives

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

only 40 days, visits 1000 flowers. and pollinates 70 of 100 crop species that feed 90percent of the world. raising 🐝 would be interesting

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

The is a really cool way to have bees that is not "traditional". I saw one in action at a flower show. https://www.honeyflow.com/collections/flow-hives

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love local honey 🐝 today added it to baked organic sweet potatoes, irish pastured butter, a pinch Himalayan pink salt, used mixer to get smooth. my body cravin’ vegetables and fruits. also baked endive with a little melted ghee, freshly ground salt, pepper for 30 min then grated parmesan, toasted walnut pieces, back in oven 10 min💛

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

All worker bees are female too! 💪😎🔥

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🐝🍯🐝🍯❤️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

❤️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Love taking pictures of Nature❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

🙏✝️❤️👍💥😃