Just wanted to say Thank You Patriots for being here. You all are very special to me and have changed my life for the better.

Merry Christmas.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Likewise Koba! Much love & gratitude to you friend!

You’ve given us a serene home for truth seeking, spiritual development & support. There’s no place like home (AU) ✨🙌🏻✨
It’s our digital Anon Mountain Island!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Thank YOU!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

perfect, just perfect
thats what this space is
and i am grateful

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Likewise my friend.

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

🤗 Merry Christmas to you as well! Thank you for your service to humanity.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Merry Christmas and Thank you Administrator Kobayashi from the bottom of our hearts!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Thank you@Administration🙏 for 🌟AU 🌟 Merry Christmas and a very happy💗 2023 HoldTheLine 🐸 BEBEST Light&LQVE TheBestIsYetToCome 🌠🕊WWG1WGA

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Nice! AU has changed our lives thank you!♥️🌹

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

A million ❤️‘s Kobayashi ADMIN!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I would like to echo those sentiments. Thank you Koba and all of AU..

Numbers 6:24-26

Thank you for having us and Happy Holidays to you and yours..

THANK YOU SIR AND SO HAVE YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS AU IS THE BEST BY FAR WWG1WGA WW

Merry Christmas Koba, we are forever grateful for everything that you have done to give us a safe place and home here on AU. Love you lots ❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

👊🙏❤️😁

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Thank YOU. For creating this amazing platform. xx

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Thank you for our home!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Merry Christmas Sir. I can truly end this year with a warm feeling in my heart cause we all have this platform. A blessing. Thank you.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Thank you and Merry Christmas!🎁🎄

Thank you, Sir, for providing a wonderful space for us. i truly appreciate what you’ve done for us so much! ❤️

Merry Christmas! :)

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you Kobay for all you do for us, for all you do for Freedom.
🙏💜🙏

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Merry Christmas Sir...But we should be thanking you, for it is because of you and this home you have built here at AU that we have all found each other and all our lives have been enriched because of it....

I don't believe that anything we do or anyone we meet is by chance, God has put us there at that exact time with those exact people for a reason...Every person we meet and every thing we do has purpose....whether it be for a lesson or a blessing it is by design of the all mighty himself and I think that is exactly what has happened here!!

So Thank You Kobay and God Bless🙏

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😆😅😂

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

✨🕊✨

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Merry Christmas Kobayashi!
I think we could all say the same about you.
❤️🕊

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Thank you! God bless you! ❤️

Thank you for bringing us all together here!! This place has helped everyone in so many different ways!! Most grateful!!