Well, 4 am… power goes out. Duke estimate of restoration…4pm. Got candles, woodstove, and snacks. Im on call for work, meaning if something goes wrong there i have to go take care of it… My Christmas this year is pretty much total shit, but im gonna make the best of it, and i wish all of you a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all enjoy this day!
BE BEST!

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

snacks candles woodburner what more could you need xxxx

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

stay cozy fren Merry Christmas!

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Merry Christmas!

(1) Show this thread

Geeyah I hope it happens WAY faster.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

9 deg. here with a high of 19. I have plenty of wood. got AU til my phone goes dead. lol. the rest is play it as it goes… I hope its faster too! thanks!☺️ Im appreciating the little things!

(1) Show this thread

AH MAN< how long before they fix it, I would invite you over here fren. Makes me upset for you.

Merry Christmas! 🎄

I’m sorry things are rough, so sending you positive vibes!!!

It’s going to be a wonderful Christmas!

In response Awake Now to her Publication

It will be memorable! lol… TY! it will be just fine!

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - YouTube

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, Happy Hanukkah."

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Ha! yep😂

(1) Show this thread