"John loved to abuse my sense of order. One day he banged on the art room door, asking his standard question: 'Are you naked, can I come in?' I opened the door, and he was holding a huge cardboard box taller than he was. 'Got the art department a Christmas gift.' The size of the box and the tacky logo on the side--'Tropical Illusions, Miami'--spelled trouble. 'Come on, let's open it!' he said enthusiastically. While John was wrestling with the box, I ran and found RoseMarie. 'What the hell did he buy?' She shook a finger at me threateningly and warned me that he'd been tracking the thing down for a year.

John was on the floor like it was Christmas morning, Styrofoam and cardboard everywhere. ... 'We need six gallons of purified water, then we plug it in!' ... John filled the tube, snapped on a lid made of plastic palm leaves, plugged it in, and there it was, our very own bubbling, color-changing, imitation palm tree."

--Matt Berman, "JFK Jr., George, & Me"

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

☺️ Love this story....
I'm reminded of another that I enjoy...
https://youtu.be/UL88b9A2ySE

James Spader Threw Up at Dinner with the Kennedy Family - YouTube

James Spader tells Jimmy about the time he went to visit his friend John F. Kennedy Jr. and ended up vomiting all over his dinner plate in front of the forme...

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

😂Stellar love me some lights. NICE< just looked one up the other day, I was like LOOK Jacob, so cool.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂👍

(1) Show this thread