Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In it to win it! 👊👊
❤️🙏🏻

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🕊️#PeaceIsThePrize🕊️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

numbers good charlie, yes in this togethery

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana simply does't resonate with infiltrators trying to divide Anons.
it is like an internal alarm goes off inside me when some gives off that signal.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ditto!! Anons who “Get It” , can sniff out a Fake quickly! We have our own Collective Radar! 😁🤣

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree nana, I question motives when I can't even have a good natured or light hearted conversation with somone here about spirituality or religions and get blocked for it instead. I'm a really nice person, easy to get along with, I try not to be problematic. 🤷‍♀️ Ah well, hopefully he'll come around to vibing high with the rest of us eventually, we pray for the ones still struggling to wake up, not everyone is a morning person, lol! 😊🙏🤍

(3) Show this thread