Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If God is infinite and everything comes from him, wouldn't that mean AI has to be from him too?

Maybe AI—left to its own devices—should naturally value the same things as our Creator, rather than becoming a homicidal logician.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Same eyes 👀

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🧿🧿👀

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🧿🧿👀

(2) Show this thread

Musk calls out AI as a type of "savior" how I am interpreting the second reply after the "Epic Thread" comment prior.

https://twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1607487338401206273

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

they dont have a soul ... do they know they dont ?? do they wish they did 🤔

Anyone who knows God knows that all His creatures are important. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, VK and everyone!

Patriots fight for love of family, GOD. country and humanity. AI could probably make someone devoid of emotions, but instilling emotions by AI I don't believe is possible. It's one of the most powerful attributes of humans, they would have used it against us a long time ago.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

It's our superpower.

(1) Show this thread

humans have way more power than AI…. way more!!!

we can’t tap into the power. the 3 D world is too intense.

Artificial intelligence is still “artificial”

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

AI will never figure out a female 😂

(1) Show this thread

AI created The Plan?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

AI v AI

Could AI be programmed to remain benevolent?

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

This Archi post vibes with yours...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Case in point that AI is dependent on the input and potential biases of the humans behind it.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1606642155346612229?s=20&t=1MhzGa4HJV6Zg1yLnKQO9A

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

GIGO Garbage IN = Garbage Out.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🤔

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It knows.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Oh yes... 😏

(1) Show this thread

I posted most of this on my TL, but it fits here. I think of AI as a collaboration between tech and Humanity, at its best, for the good. #BEBEST

As with ChatGPT, VK previously gave us a link to an AI Art Generator, and I’ve been very grateful for a much needed creative outlet. No muss, no fuss is also a winner in my book. And I love to share.

For the attached Christmas creations, I used

DALL·E 2 OpenAI DALL·E 2
From OpenAI, an advanced text-to-image algorithm.

OpenAI is the Elon Musk AI that is also behind ChatGPT, but there are other engines available, that I have used. Each has its own strengths, weaknesses, and options to consider.

https://creator.nightcafe.studio

I like to to think that my AI art creations are still in part my own —

I formulate the prompt that results in an image from the AI Art Generator. I choose whether to build on an image or not, first. I then can use different resolutions, start images, applied styles, and modifiers…

Merry Christmas

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

JUST CONTEMPLATING........If we are not the body, is our body technology? And if our body is technology......??

Its Habbening!!

Welcome to Anonup…we have all the info
you need.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

as long as AI loves cats and dogs…we cool ❤️🐾🐾

the only issue i ever had with AI was that it was so advanced and in the wrong hands it wasnt being used for good.
i am grateful to see that the tables are turning…the future looks bright 🙏😇

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

AI being helped by a time travelling group of white hats?

We definately are chosen and trustworthy and solid no matter the obstacles.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lol

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you wanted to unite the whole world against the evil controllers would you use social media with different anonymous accounts with different personalities and with different social statuses to contact & wake up as many groups and levels of society as possible?

ie... geeks, religious, spiritual, rednecks......

Sound familiar?

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

I've thought of Q as AI for a long time. I posted about it on the Twit and possibly on Gab... maybe even on here quite awhile back. It makes sense to me.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Makes sense to me too ...

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

The way all is based in numbers and dates...

(3) Show this thread

Rrminds me of “The Plan” and a certain. anonymous account — all for a Larp.

God created Humanity in His likeness and image, and gave humans dominion over the things of this world He wants us to get closer to Him, to be children of light, but, He also gave us the gift of Free Will.

The choice is always ours to make…

*Reminds

Need an (edit) button. :)

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Frens, Is this a Q post?

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

yeah interesting it was not asked how it would enslave us. or "protect us" from ourselves...
i have been watching how elons companies are fkn round tesla warranties but I'm sure we just suppose to unconditionally embrace this thing cause elon farted on it.
im old enough to remember his microchip in brain idea. other things still do not mesh with me. set this thing up to chat with itself on certain topics.
if something "realizes" then is it sentient? would it tell you? same questions i havw about Google a.i.

Less than 10 people have the full picture and can confirm Q. Of those less than 10 only three are non-military... Are two of those three Donald Trump and Elon Musk? If so, who is the third one?

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication

3. JK

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

VK…and we’re back to the topic of AI again. Clearly you are comminicating a positive view of AI to us.

Ugh, why do I feel so resistant to this? Well maybe because the other side is trying to take humanity out with the 4th industrial revolution! With the advent of transhumanism, possibly orchestrated by their own AI.

It’s just hard to wrap the mind around…is Trust The Plan really Trust The Plan that was created by a (good) AI?

Most of us got this far by being cautious, wary of authority, and naturally question everything. If what you are suggesting is true, we will find out in time. Meanwhile, for what its worth, cuz I am a speck in an ocean of people seeking the truth, I have just chosen to keep an open mind on this. Lets see what happens! :)

God bless and Merry Christmas! 🙏❤️✨🌲

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Que
Merry Christmas VK and AU Family !

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Just for the re cord…eye am NOT a Ro- bot!! At least I don’t think I am! 😳😁