Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have a theory that tech actually dumbs the piblic and the most advanced civilizations were those free of most tech.

i follow him on TT. Dude has some amazing stuff he puts out.

Of course, the Cananites would want us to believe we descended from apes. Truth is that in previous millenniums, very advanced technology existed. Check out this channel as Praveen Mohan shows examples from architecture https://www.youtube.com/@RealPraveenMohan

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

This is what I’m here for.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Can't wait!

Hi VK.
Looking forward to 2023, and trying not to feel sorry for myself. I know everything happens for a reason. This year has been full of loss, and this Holiday Season has been difficult to say the least. My birthday is a week from today on the last day of the year. Can’t come soon enough. You and AU have helped me through. Thank you. I hope you all have a beautiful and blessings filled Christmas, with family and friends. Take care.

Yesssssss! So excited for this!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

seems like a huge subject to dig into,
cant wait ;)

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

oops forgot to add my link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLRDYMN0bg

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Soooooo READY!! one more week of 2022 and then fireworks yes VK??...2023!!💥 Let's Gooooooo

That guy has great short videos.

Born to endure this kinda weather....

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Can't wait to find out more

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Good morning VK, Merry Christmas Eve. Have a wonderful CHRISTmas

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So Down The Granit Hole we Go!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

always wondered, cause love architecture, the old cathedrals, How they built with supposed tools of that time, asked, no one else seem least bit interested bout such. and wow look at this, so long ago, so much skill required. gonna have to relearn. hope my brain is big enough for that

I know you have said 2023 for a long time. But I have a belief it has some other meaning as well. I dont recall many times you have been so direct

Literally one of my favorites to watch. I love it when he says, ohhh, I got your @$$.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Morning Vincent! I’ve been waiting a long time for this all to come out. So, are we a post apocalyptic civilization?
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Hooty Hoot VK and Patriot Warriors
Happy Sabbath

It is important to know what something is made of.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Morning VK, Merry Christmas Eve! 💫🥰❤️🙏🏼🎄
I have learned so much! Am patiently waiting for the answers to more! I have learned more than all my years in school! I see so many references to things I heard from school, parents, grand parents, and my own years of living to seriously know, “There are no Coincidences” is true! Its like flipping switches to memories references now! I hear something and Damn if I don’t remember something from way back! No doubt, we are babies in the infinate knowledges! How could anyone look at these marvels and take for granted normal humans made them!
Please more Sir! 😉

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Looking forward to it.

Just stumblin through life

Good Morning everybody. Ive been onboard with the idea of soft disclosure for a while now. Basically, somebody or somebodies have been seeding bits and pieces of the truth into poplar movies, tv series, video games, and books over the decades to try and slowly get the masses accustomed to an eventual “full disclosure”. Series like Assasin’s Creed, Halo, Stargate SG1, etc all touch on the idea of humanity being extremely advanced in the distant past, and then another advanced race essentially started us over from scratch.

On a totally and completely unrelated note…VK do you have any favorite movies, tv series, video games, or books you enjoy?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I am so excited to learn!!!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

wow

Can’t wait! We started watching Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix. I’m sure it, like most everything, has nuggets of truth but the real bigger truth is kept from us.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Everyone chiseling would have to have the same image in their heads as to what it should look like at the end.