#prayer team. would you kindly pray for my brother please. hes in the gaurd in tampa and was talking about ending it yesterday. we lost my dad months back and its been crushing. thanks in advance and god bless yall!

Only people mentioned by @P8triot2 in this post can reply

In response P8t Riot to his Publication

Prayers for your brother P8t Riot 🙏🙏🙏 May God give him strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

God please strengthen this Warrior so he can continue to fight for us and drive evil away from those that need protection. please God let him feel his loving grandfather’s strength to carry on. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

God, Bear His sorrow away. Bring joy in the morning.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏💖

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

🙏😇 May the Lord hold your brother in His Loving Arms. Surround him with Love. Amen.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Prayers and blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers and blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Prayers for your brother 🙏🏻💕

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

for Jesus please be with us young man! Save his life Jesus 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖💖

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying that your brother feels the strength of our prayers and that he gains hope from GOD'S angels and that he is showered with love from friends and strangers.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

May the God of Angels armies be by your brothers side and surround him with a hedge of protection.
We pray that God guides his every footstep and makes the rough places smooth before him.
In Jesus name we pray 🙏🙏🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up your brother and you in prayer!
🙏❤️✨❤️🙏

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh God please comfort P8t Riot’s brother, take his burdens cause he cannot carry them anymore. he needs Your Arms to comfort, give him hope🙏♥️

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Lord, so many are suffering .. in many cases ready to give up..... if you can, give us a sign and give us knowledge of how best to help others who are struggling. Give those who are on their last hope the strength to hold and trust they are necessary to this world and the children. We cannot let this destroy everything we hold dear. We are in this together WWG1WGA. Bless us all for we need one another.. In Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🕊

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
Make each of us a force for good in someone's day of hopelessness.
Make us instruments of your healing love.
Help us step into their isolation and their feelings that no one cares.
Father help us to reach these children that believe there is
no other way.
We come against Satan on this in the name of Jesus.
May I be an instrument of prayer and love and help for those who need a light to show the way out of their hopelessness.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

🙏Prayers for you all, especially your brother