They hate us will change soon in, they fear us.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I assure you, the feeling is mutual.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Pedos hate everyone who don't do as they do.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Yes. Yes they do.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

They already fear us. We are many, armed with the truth. They are few, hiding behind lies, deception and censorship. The house of cards is coming down. Soon all will be revealed

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

Just saw a VICE documentary totally smearing Q. Claiming Jim and Ron Watkins started it from 8chan and that it's a total larp. It made me so angry to watch (my husband was curious) Who am I to know? All I know is that many thins I've learned from Q has opened my eyes and think for myself, so I am HOPING big things DO come down or my family WILL lock me up for being a crazy person.

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

You have taken the red pill Neo. You can not go back to the way it was. This is the new reality. So live your life as no longer sheep. Be the wolf that lives in the shadows waiting to pounce. This is The Matrix.

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

Feeling your pain

(2) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

good! just means we're winning!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

i think they already do!!