Only people mentioned by @EM5793 in this post can reply

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

BRAVO to this DAD! THIS is how it CAN BE DONE!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I'm all about it. Who raises their children to be bigots

;)

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

adds new meaning to reverse psychology

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

BRILLIANT FATHER!!! 😃😀😂😂😂👏👏👍❤🙏🇺🇸

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Yes - ..
and .. that is one heck of a good dad.!
#RealParents

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This father reminds me of the shop class teacher who got in trouble for pushing back on the radical agendas in the schools. From what I read in another article, after threatening him that he may lose his job he took at different approach. He fully embraced the "transgender agenda" coming to school with enormous fake breasts. What could the school do? Nothing! He is making a mockery of [their] own agenda for all the world to see.
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/shop-teacher-rumor

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

I would do it .

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

oh my gosh, that is too funny

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Reminded me of this... only different
https://youtu.be/pkxKUkDhqjI

Dad Wears Short Shorts to Prove a Point to His Teen Daughter - YouTube

This dad wore short shorts to teach his teen daughter a lesson. He entered her room in the tiny pair of shorts and asked her to put on the new pair she had b...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Creative Parenting 101.
My husband and I one time decided to reverse roles with the kids. They were the parents and we were them. Boy was that fun.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

lol!