Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

maybe a few removed generals know what they did last summer
🤔

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

They probably all came over here .

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I don’t talk or listen to people wearing a mask. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Very good point ! exactly !

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

People living in fear of a fake illness, and the thug government beating on them for 2 years

How many were carted off to covid camps?

How many are dead and buried in mass graves, thanks to the injection.

Folk are doing exactly what their tyrannical gov wanted.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I don't think there are as many humans on this planet as they claim...others are soulest beings

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I don´t think either. They are putting us in small cities to control us and make us think the world is crowded. And it´s not, not at all.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Were there really a billion people there to begin with?

books, painting, walks in nature

Soon everybody herd immunity! When I look at the shadows on the buidings, it's around 6 o clock in the early morning?

After watching those videos of them taking 'sick' people out of their houses who were fighting, kicking and screaming in early 2020... does it take 4 people to push a sick person into a van to haul away? No longer trust any videos sneaked out of China. Really, there aren't even that many people in the clinic... less than 20 unless I missed some when counting.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

agree 100%

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

they all were sent to Canada...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Hmmm, very odd. 🤷‍♀️

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

VK there are a variety of ways to 'spread illness or the flu' since the lock down has been removed, alternative to causing illness. But... do we know about the authenticity of this video? Was it taken in early in am? Don't think all the facts are in yet IMO.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

VK, you asked once if we could see the dots that move around rhythmically in the sky. Well they are still there, along with other objects like small circles that float by in lines or clumped together. Are we encapsulated in some kind of electromagnetic grid? Is there another reality just beyond this one that our senses cannot see?

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

That clinic is pretty empty.. based on the amount of RSV , Flu and covid kits I am selling in NYC I would say people are gathered and locked up.

My local Urgent Care is busier than that clinic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feels like the end result of conditioning

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

That is my take away.

(1) Show this thread

If this is not a propaganda video put out by the CCP, i would say they are all sick and in the clinic from the clot shot.

NPCs removing themselves? 🤷‍♀️
as far fetched as that seems, what if we are in a simulation

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

China only lets out what China wants out. And considering the media site this comes from, Nah couldn't be propaganda, now could it....

Everything right now is a part of the movie = fake, green screen, CGI, doubles, actors....................so sick of this shit .They can go on and on and on...the sheeps will NOT wake up !!!

My coworker facetimed me a few days ago from Shanghai, and the shopping center looked normal. I just looked up "vlog China" and recent videos show people out and about. Only trust people from Hong Kong, they know what's up.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The psychological damage is done. The battle is not over now we have to fix all these broken, scared people. I see it here too, any sniffle or cough people look at you and take cover like it's the plague. So sad, things may never be right again, or at least not in our lifetime.

My initial thought is they put a lot of folks from this district into camps. Hence the lack of activity. My second thought is this is CCP Propaganda to bring back compliance measures. Sort of like implying zero covid measures work.

Well, he’s wearing a mask, so my best guess is… propaganda.
Call me a skeptic.

N = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 1:54.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I find it best not to think about it to be honest VK.

2023 is soon upon us, and we are ready. We will know when something happens, we’ll hear it a mile away.

I suggest start refamiliarising yourself with Q posts again, as I’m certain they’ll come into play over the next 12 months.

Until then, Imma smoke as much weed as i can which helps me suffer the normies holding this awakening back..

Peace bro!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

*Edit - i was not speaking directly to you VK regarding familarising yourself with Q posts, that Sir, was directed at myself (and other anons who may want to refresh). After re reading it, I did not like my use of ‘yourself’ and apolgoise.

(1) Show this thread

I guess there are very few of us left..the rest are NPC'S and the evil ones..

Mad Scroller VIBE Rider The Quantum era is taking shape ...Whatever

Something inside me feels manipulated

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ok thinking, there were ppl in clinic, not a crazy number but more than on streets, so perhaps herd immunity taking over, in the air germs, so ppl home trying to get well or in clinic for meds