Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

das whasup - pure gold buried treasure

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

yes those things are GOLDEN#OldDictionaries#Dictionary

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Another example why physical documents are important to preserve. They can't be altered with the click of a keystroke.

Only followers of this user (@MG888) can see their posts

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Marie xyz to her Publication

my nieces are at a public, yet classical school where they learn Latin...and root word meanings....they also learn how to think 🤔 for themselves. 12 year old knew how to reset the electrical breaker when it tripped yesterday, because they also learn from their parents...keep hope! we have to teach our youth at home and in school...and many schools need change. I'm glad that some already have...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

two worlds, literally .. lol

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Love me some Dictionary.
The rampant abuse of words in today's world is insane

That dictionary is golden.

TS = 11:02 > 11:11.

Truth matters.

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

I particularly like the cover design with the two overlapping circular Earths creating a vesica piscis in the middle.

This makes me laugh. Many moons ago when I was 10-ish, I wanted to look up sesame to see what sort of plant it was. The dictionary I used, (one of a few at home), was the exact same dictionary used in the school system in southern California at that time. The ONLY definition given for sesame in that dictionary?
"Sesame: a word used to open caves"

In response Rebel MacB to her Publication

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rebel MacB to her Publication

My grandmother had an old dictionary. Vividly remember my sibling and I looking up the word "fart.' We were amused to find the definition was "a gaseous explosion between the legs."
Funny the things you remember.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Do "Apocalypse".

SPOILER...

Revelation.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow ya’ll old books need a rescue♥️love old books, have a small collection of leather ones, but darn in french, maybe time to do something bout that promise to myself.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Partiot WWG1WGA, youtube.com/watch?v=x-1V15... anything I post is my opinon, sometimes it is misinformation and from satire websites. :)

love this - I just bought a 1911 Encyclopedia Brittanica set. (29 books) Can't wait to start thumbing thru it.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

remember when your teachers would say “ain’t” is not in the dictionary

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

😁needed a big smile

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

😳

😂🤣😂

(2) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

They continually replace old books with new revised histories, dictionaries, and throw out books telling the truth. My local public library threw out all books exposing the UN yrs ago.
Rotten Nazis.

🙌😂 Love it!! If I had any True Blue Libs on My Christmas List, they would be receiving one of these, for awakening purposes! 😂

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Wait til ppl look up old Encyclopedias

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yep - the Democrats started KKK to terrorize Black Voters to stop voting.
Black Voters were electing Republican Governors and the DNC relied on white sheets and murder to stop them from voting at all.
DNC = True Slave Masters.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Do love old books

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's just terrible that people are just click or two away from the true information, yet they still choose to believe MSM lies. They are just ignorant and not interested in truth. Makes me question if those kind of people deserves better. For real though. Your idea for Anon Island Mountain gives me vibes that some deserves to stay trapped in the Matrix.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They want to destroy all books, all references to our past so that they can completely change it once these generations die out.
Remember these sobs plan a 1000 yrs ahead all the time.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And they do and have done it in real time...this is and continues to be mistaken by many as proof of the "Mandella Affect". When they change information to fit their narrative, it is those of us who remember it differently that are the affect...we either hold to our memory, or concede that somehow they have altered time...nope...it is simply that they hope you won't remember, or will think your self crazy for remembering it another way. (Many won't like that simplification...they like believing it is some super-natural phenomenon).

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video Length 51

Q51
>>147642589 (SUM = Q POST 46)
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Timestamp = 1102

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Great find...

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Love it!!! 💖

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

1102>1111
:51> p51. the time is now…

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

AmericanPatriot 🇺🇸
@ColdWarPatriot ·2h

😎🇷🇺💥 Ukraines Pedo hero. NYC 1999.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😂😂😂😂

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

wait ...is that an ipad on his belt ?😂😂

(2) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good find! Books are important...

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

good morning and happy Christmas eve , eve .