Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙌💖🙌
Good morning from Christmas eve day in NZ

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Grand rising.
💜💥💜

I use to say when life got hard that God was chipping away the ore to help me find my gold (figuratively).

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Good morning Kim. :)

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Goid morning, Kim. Merry Christmas to you, Patriot! 🎄❤️⛄

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

GM Kim! ☀️❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Good morning sunshine🥰

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning Kim !
Thank you for all of your love and inspiration .

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

That's BEAUTIFUL ❤ Good morning!

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Yes!!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🥰

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

💫💫💫

👍💥😃❤️✝️🙏 HAPPY FRIDAY KIM !!