Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response memes matter to her Publication

Am I the only one that thinks the cold weather is a HAARP (weather manipulation) event?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Julie Que to her Publication

no i used to think that, some think its a poleshift, and some think its jesus coming
I dont know what I think yet, but the knowledge i do have is bringing me peace, i gather thats trust(?)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response memes matter to her Publication

Happy Chanukah🕎🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Happy (+) day Glory be to God🥰🎶

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts