Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My understanding is that the tech was released. It was tested and used by the military. The steering and physical space inside was an issue. Couldn't sit, had to duck and crouch, plus could not steer but change flight direction in increments of a complete circle: for example 90 degrees, 45, 22.5, 11.25 ... Test flights proved the craft is very stable and reliable.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Theme Song | The Jetsons | Warner Archive - YouTube

The Jetsons (1962 - 1963) #WarnerArchive #WarnerBros #TheJetsonsSeason three theme song.Directed By Arthur Davis, Oscar Dufau, Carl UrbanoStarring George O'H...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Im not so much interested in flying cars but I can’t wait to get my hands on a Rosie!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Remember the Jetsons?
Cars going from tower to tower........
Everything on automatic conveyor belts?

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

AND THE REPLICATORS!

(1) Show this thread

Of course 'they' knew way back then.

Am I the only person who wondered if flying cars would have the same kind of steering wheel as a regular car? 🤔

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Now have the Jetsons theme in my head...

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

you beat me to it!💕

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Me too! I have a Brother named Elroy...🤣🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread