Only people mentioned by @Mesam in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Maybe they're trying to wake people up to what holograms are & how these things can be manipulated to deceive...

To my eye/mind, it looked like a soldier carrying one of the little ones.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

no please no....aoc??

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I will not be silenced!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod,πŸ’–Family,Country,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOld School #Savethechildren πŸ‘«I follow all with avatar/pic

Watching 2 different live cams ,nothing going on at White House

From what i understand, there is a new procedure when the Capital is under attack. This was a dry run. IDK.

WWG1WGA🌏DarkToLight🌎QArmyJapanFlynn🌍 Let's open the door of the future with a smile πŸšͺπŸ˜†

πŸ€”It may indicate that children were found in the basement of Washington, D.C.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

That is The Image of AOC Crying over The "Children in Cages" at A Fence Looking out over a "Vacant Parking Lot" in South Texas!! It is a DNC Propaganda Photo intended To Cast Shade on The Greatest President In American History!!

looks like the pic of AOC at the "wall"

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

What un the world is going on there. Is this recent footage?