VK on TS. 10:45pm est. p145 “We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.”
Caps-86

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Movie or not that shit was hard to watch, so I didn't give them that pleasure. Nana did not contribute to their viewing numbers.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

me either Nana….good vibes are a terrible thing to waste❣️. Merry Christmas fren❤️🎄❤️

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

They revealed their love of their own CRIME more than the US.

IT IS BOTH RUNNING SIMULTANIOUSLY

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

"Ukraine dude" lol

says it all

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We are all watching, and seeing! We know. they keep acting like we don't know, but we know!

💙God Sits Up High...and he See's All!
Nothing can OverShadow JFK Killing any longer.No One!
#GodWins🌹💙

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

5x5

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

As VK said recently, "We are being tested" and it certainly feels like it after that "in your face" Congressional theatre production of "The Grifters" starring "Zelensky". I just keep reminding myself that "in the end God wins"

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

JFK killers is coming out. No matter today or tomorrow, books, movies, can't be overshadowed!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Insufferable. Just to calm down, I cleaned my guns and countedmy ammo.