Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Very few seem to bring up the looking glass and if it really still exists or not and who has access to it.

Probably pretty important to figure out.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

....mushrooms......

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

One has to define what exactly means by "God"!! As a Grandma after over 70 years within the Christian System I discovered that the Creator of All is NOT the "god" of the O.T. Check out Anglican Priest, Paul A. Wallis & Vat. Translator, Mauro Biglino. Because of incorrect translation of key words in the Hebrew Scriptures, we have created a Monstrous "God" of our own making. The word 'elohim' is plural, but was translated as singular. I have found more substance within "Compendium of The Emerald Tablets" which Billy Carson of 4biddenknowledge put forth as few years ago. It is The Journey of Thoth & he explains to us that we can make the same Journey. It gives a better overview of who we are & our place within the Grand Scheme of Things!!

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God created us in His image.

Is God’s image weak and “not that powerful” (your words)?

Absolutely not.

God created us to be POWERFUL beings. We are creators. We are meant, as is stated in the Bible, to “live as long as trees.”

Sorry, but you are quite mistaken. We were created in God’s ALL-POWERFUL image. We have to learn how powerful we are.

In one thing you are right - no psychtropic sub-stance (not even marijuana) is going to allow us to access our potential. We have to earn it, grow into it.

The devil and his servants want us to believe we are nothing, that we are “not that powerful.” Nothing could be further from the truth.

Everyrhing about the matrix is designed to keep us thinking that we aren’t special and “not that powerful.”

Please break free of that mode of thinking. It is not of God.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I have so much love for you, my sweet brother Jason. Thank you for this reminder. So often we can doubt ourselves or believe the lies that we've been fed our whole lives. But, we are powerful. God wants us to remember how powerful we are. How incredibly strong and special we are. God bless.🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread

We prob wont agree here as i dont do religion i do GOD, Holy men have used psychedelic's since forever..the Native Indigenous peoples they still use them today

(1) Show this thread