Anyone else on Gab? I think I figured out who 72 seconds 555true4u is... Whooot!

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Yep, he moved to 107daily and Gab...I swear it's so mind blowing all of these platforms now that allow us to tell truths and not get banned... Heaven!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I'm on gab...and telegram where SantaSurfing gets loads of info. President Trump is on gab also, and heard telegram too but since I don't know how to get around very well on telegram yet I haven't seen him there, it's different than these other sites.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Karen Clancy to her Publication

Im on them all, 107daily (Juan o Savin = 107), Anonup, Gab, Telegram, FB (not been banned yet) and was on Twatter but got banned 5 times, I swear I think I know who this guy is...I love puzzles (good thing huh?) LOL

(1) Show this thread