Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

What scares me is how the Cabal will torture
the Judge & his family, to insure he drops
the case.

PRAY.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

@kimrunner would like this 5 yr delta. shutdown referenced too.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Looks like it will have to be played out in thr Courts

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

God I pray you are wrong! Enough is enough. We need a win... A Big Win where All can see...like the border closing. The Children being Trafficked are my problem and until that is taken care of , well Im not sure of what a Win would be! 😢😭😭

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

From

A. to. Z.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Not holding my breath.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Annnd the APL went up...

I cant stand her face.

Kari Lackluster Lake

Reminds me of a lizard.

Personally I think she is one.

WATCH OUT !

Just sayin ‘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Interesting, but you prefer passivity,
or corrupted elections,
or the Dem Dunce for Guv?
Who'd you vote for?

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻